- Bulletproof tested and certified to:
Â - ANSI Z87.1-2015
Â - CE EN 1938:2010
Â - Military ballistic standard
- Out-riggers with a 50mm anti-slip coated strap
- WideVision (170Â°) Mirror Anti-Fog lens
- Dual-layer polymer lens provides permanent anti-fog functionality
- Self-draining lens/frame design
- Easy clip-in/out lens change
- Dual-density frame for fit, seal and comfort
- Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
- OTG â€œ Over-the-glasses fit
- Triple-layer, dual-density foam and anti-sweat fleece backing
- Roll-Off ready for Leatt WideVision 48mm system (optional)
- Tear-Off ready with posts. Tear-off pack included
- Removable nose guard
- Optional lenses available from 22-83% light transmission (VLT)
The answer to your question? Yes! Leatt goggles are bulletproof, they work in all conditions, look great, fit perfectly, and they won't break the bank. They meet all the design criteria we set out when we started developing these for you.
Can one go wrong when buying goggles? Probably. Do all goggles meet one's expectations? Maybe not.
Nothing in life is perfect, but these are pretty darn close. The unique combination of safety, optically correct and permanent anti-fog lenses, optimal fit and overall aesthetics make these goggles a great buy.
We have recorded riders going 3% faster when wearing these Leatt goggles versus normal consumer goggles â€œ just kidding, the speed is up to you!
However, by protecting you and giving you perfect vision in all conditions, Leatt goggles certainly won't slow you down!