The Avro 4 Leather jacket is the latest evolution in the exceptional Dainese Avro range. Dedicated to enthusiastic riders, this jacket is made of top quality Tutu cowhide leather, Bi-elastic S1 fabric and features Nanofeel® lining treated with silver ions.
The perfect combination of these materials and patented Microelastic 2.0 technology provides superior comfort and fit. Air vents at the sides and removable thermal lining, that can be also used separately, allow excellent temperature control to best deal with all weather conditions.
Dainese highest safety standards are guaranteed by thermoformed shoulders with interchangeable aluminium plates, composite protectors on the elbows and a pocket for G1 & G2 back and chest protectors.
- 2 outer pockets on front
- Pocket for Chest protector
- Reflective inserts
- Elasticated inserts
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Microelastic 2.0
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Thermoformed small shoulders with interchangeable aluminum plates
- 2 inlet vent zip on sides
- Localized perforation
- Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment
- Removable thermal liner - can be used separately