MTX solid rotors are constructed using one complete segment of Japanese SUS 420 stainless steel, then heat-treated to HRC 36+-2. Lightening and drill hole patterns are as per OEM designs to improve braking performance and reduce the temperature of the rotor.
MTX Rotors provide amazing braking control for your motorcycle. All MTX rotors are designed and manufactured with world-leading, cutting edge technologies:
- Precision CNC machined and laser-cut technology
- Japanese SUS 420 Stainless Steel
- Replacement for Original Equipment
- OEM Design; lightening & drill hole patterns
- O.D: 240mm
- I.D: 118mm
- Minimum Thickness: 2.5mm
- Rotor Position: Front Left
Please let us know before coming in store to try on a product as it may not be in stock at our retail shops. Not all online products are stocked at a retail branch and pickup orders can still take 1-3 days for us to organise for you.