Renthal Fatbars are a tapered, braceless bar design, combining excellent strength and good resilience
The tapered outer wall allows 1-1/8 inch clamping diameter and 7/8 inch at control ends
A 5.0mm wall thickness at the bends is used to increase strength
They have a shot peened and anodised corrosion resistance finish and feature a laser etched positioning grid
Renthal Fatbars have been chosen as original equipment by KTM and Suzuki and are used by HRC Honda Japan, Team Suzuki Japan, KHI Kawasaki Japan, Factory Honda Off-road USA, Kawasaki Team Green USA, Team Red Bull KTM Off-road, Team Suzuki Off-road and Montesa Honda.
- 1-1/8" large diameter clamping area
- Tapered outer wall to 7/8" increases strength and allows fitment of standard grips and controls
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failures
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips
- Available in blue, red, black, orange and titanium
For dimensions and partnumbers click on the thumbnail "DIMENSIONS" below
To order: Select the part number from the application tables (DIMENSIONS) and then add two-letter codes for required colour.
971 - Designates the handlebar bend
02 - Designates the description of the handlebar (i.e. 2004-2007 CR Honda)
SI - Designates silver colour
Please let us know before coming in store to try on a product as it may not be in stock at our retail shops. Not all online products are stocked at a retail branch and pickup orders can still take 1-3 days for us to organise for you.